Events & Fundraising
Fundraisers: The publication of the Missouri Autism Report is funded by it's sponsors, by fundraisers and by donations from its readers. Each person is an important piece of the puzzle; each penny raised makes our publication possible. As the autism community grows, so do the publishing needs of the MAR. On this page, we will post many different opportunities for readers and sponsors to make a difference together.
You can win free sponsorship announcments in the MAR!
New sponsorship campaign lets you win big!
The Missouri Autism Report (MAR), is growing in it's reach, but we still need sponsors to keep us printing. We decided the best way to find those sponsors, is to enlist your help, and let you win sponsorship space in the process!
Here is our new sponsorship opportunity:
- Contact organizations you know, who would benefit from connecting with the autism community,
- Help us share the benefits of MAR Sponsorship,
- Win a free announcement, for every one of your referrals, who commits to either a 6 month or 12 month contract,
- Use your free announcement, for events and fundraisers for your organization or favorite charity,
- Do this as many times as you wish.
- Win a free announcement every time one of your new sponsors joins.
- YOU can be your first WIN, if you are not already a MAR Sponsor!
If you are already a MAR Sponsor, you know what a great connection you can have with the autism community, through our magazine. If you are sharing our magazine with families, and other professionals, then you know what a great resource we provide. We need you to tell others! We need you to show your support, by becoming a sponsor yourself.
OK - let's GO! Make a list of all the organizations and business who might benefit from reaching the autism community, and give them a call. Help us keep the MAR coming to families across Missouri and beyond! And thank you, in advance, for your support! (See rules below, before you begin.)
- Qualifying sponsors need to be new, or have lapsed for at least 6 months.
- Free announcements can be used for fundraisers, events, or workshops, but cannot be used to extend a contract.
- Free announcements will be at least 1/4 page, and will otherwise be based on available space, as per editor's discretion.
- If more than one organization suggests a particular sponsor, the first contact will win.
- Contact with potential sponsor, must first be made by you. That means you can't just send us a list of possible sponsors. We need you to let them know why they should become a sponsor of the MAR.
- Connect us with your suggested sponsor, by dual email, or have the sponsor mention your name, when they call.
- Campaign runs from October 10, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
- January 1st, our new Sponsorship Pricelist will begin.